This is the scariest thing I have ever done
Thank you for visiting my website.
Thank you for trusting me.
If you're visiting from Facebook you will understand why I am thanking you.
On Friday I announced that I am closing the free One of a Kind Life Facebook group.
You're upset. You love our group! Believe me, I do too. That is why this is the scariest thing I have done in my business.
I'm worried you think I am abandoning you. I'm worried that you don't trust me.
But girls! Would I leave you out there on your own? Would I do something that goes against the very thing I teach (ie. turn my back on my loyal customers?) No!
Ladies, I have a wonderful cozy new home all set up for us on a platform called Mighty Networks. I know you will love it if you give it a chance. One of a Kind Women lives on!
Let me ask you:
What do you dislike most, what annoys you the most, or what are your biggest frustrations with Facebook?
Here are some of my thoughts:
- Facebook is distracting, noisy and cluttered.
- Facebook seems intent on showing me the same repetitive and irrelevant ads over and over.
- Despite seeing the same stuff repeatedly, it's really hard to find a thing when I want to.
- Time seems to disappear when I am on Facebook and yet I can't say where the time has gone.
I'm sure you have similar feelings. Needless to say that I have chosen a platform that aims to avoid all of these problems and add in things you didn't know you wanted, like a proper search function.
I would really love it if you would come and take a look. Trust me, ripping off the bandaid hurts only for a second. You will love our new home!
* If you hate it, you can cancel at any time.