Take Action: We have 60 days to nail it!
I'm reading Gretchen Rubin's newer book Better Than Before (as the cover of the Lithuanian version hopefully says). It's about making and breaking HABITS - sleeping more, eating less or even quitting sugar, procrastinating less and generally building a happier life.
Stating the obvious, if you wanted to accomplish something in 2016, time is running out. But it's not too late. We have 60 odd days ahead of us to:
- speak to ten friends about a new idea
- start writing a blog or collecting pictures on Pinterest
- take a course in personal development
Or my personal favourite and recommended option: talk to a trusted advisor about your business goals.
I love the phrase "The next step is easier than you think" because it really is. I offer half hour chats where we get together over a virtual coffee to talk about your ideas and see if I can help you take your business to the next level.
If we decide to work together then there are two options:
1. You hire me to develop a business and marketing plan which you implement yourself. This option is best if you're just starting out and don't know where to begin or if you are trying to expand and reach a new milestone.
2. Option two, you contract with me on a monthly basis to advise, mentor and hold you accountable. We work together to tackle the issues that are holding you back in your business. We develop practical solutions which you implement and then report back for tweaks or so we can move onto the next phase.
Taking action, my goal for the month, needs help from you. I can't move forward in my business without you! So let's do it together in 2016.
Contact me here.